Without these amazing sponsors & donors at the Youth Cycling for a Cause – Charity Spinathon, the event would not be possible! We are especially honored by the number of local retailers and national chains with local presence that are supporting us in this event. Part of the success of an event is the quality of its sponsors, and we could not have better sponsors than those we do. The fabulous raffle and giveaways prizes as well as the food and beverages at this event have outdone our previous ones.
We would like to give a special thanks to two sponsors since we received confirmarion of their sponsorship after our official flyer went to the print shop: Think Healthy, LLC for your generous donation of all those hundreds of snacks and Allure Nails for your two mani/pedicure gift cards.
Thank you, thank you!
The Prizes Donated by Our Sponsors & Donors of the Youth Cycling for a Cause – Charity Spinathon
- An XBOX One S ($249) by Microsoft Store, Tysons Corner, VA.
- A Gaming and Coding summer camp ($799) at Generation Code, Vienna, VA.
- A mini iPad 128GB 4 Wifi ($399) by TTC.
- Two free tickets ($75) to see a DC United game.
- An official & autographed soccer ball of DC United valued at priceless! 😉
- A gift basket of Starbuck coffee and cups ($85) by Starbucks, Vienna, VA.
- A private soccer class ($250) with NOVA Soccer Academy.
- A soccer summer camp ($375) with NOVA Soccer Academy.
- Free cleaning & sanitizing of as many shoes you can fit in a Shoe Butler® box ($120.)